Voltage test system for high voltage applications
(52 ... 420 kV)
Voltage test system for high voltage (52 - 480 kV)
- Voltage-free testing in high-voltage switchgear according to VDE 0682-T415 or IEC 61243-5 with integrated three-phase continuous display.
Maintenance-free due to self-monitoring, fail-safe
- No regular replay check according to VDE 0682-T415 and BGV A3 is required, as the device permanently monitors the response threshold and displays it with a three-stage voltage level indicator (half, full and rimmed flash arrow).
Integrated self-test function
- No external tester is required for voltage-free testing. Integrated function test by means of test button, according to patent DE 103 04 39. Unique display with pending and non-pending primary voltage.
Integrated Y Interface
- For further processing of voltage signals via a smart grid system (e.g. IKl-50, IKl-22); Connection via optional Y-cable.
Integrated three-phase measuring point
- The device has a three-phase LRM measuring point for phase comparison, rotating field direction measurement e.g. by means CAP phase or connection of CAPDIS-M.
No battery required
- Voltage test and self-testing without battery or auxiliary voltage.
Filters against EMC interference
Filter against EMC-interferences,10 cm, installation directly on the C1, additionally required: Connection cableset
Universal switching modules C2m
C2m 6x (default)
Values low: (100, 470, 570, 1000, 3300, 4300 pF)
Values medium: (330, 2200, 2530, 6800, 10000, 16800 pF)
Values high: (330, 2200, 2530, 10000, 22000, 32000pF)
further modules on request
Front panel installation; Dimensions: h x w x t = 48 x 96 x 37mm
Recommended cutout (h x w): 45 x 92mm
-25 ° C.. +75 ° C
-40 ° C.. +80 ° C
Required data for order
Nominal operating voltage UN
Coupling capacity C1
According to IEC 60255-26